Pacific Rim and Asia Consultants
|Need to find consultants in Asia or the Pacific Rim in industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Clinical Trials, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics? Or simply want to save time calling multiple consultants ? Save time and money. Simply, use Global Regulatory .com 's convenient on-line form to Submit Asia Consulting Requests in one centralized location at no charge!
|>Pacific Rim and Asia Consultants
Global Regulatory .com can assist your company in finding consultants to assist your company on regulatory issues, government relations, exporting, importing, product approvals, compliance with agencies and government in Asia and the Pacific Rim such as:
- Australia: Department of Health
- Australia: Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Food Standards Australia New Zealand
- Australia: Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
- Australia: Pesticides & Veterinary Medicines Authority
- Bangladesh: Ministry of Food
- Bangladesh: Ministry of Agriculture
- Brunei: Ministry of Health
- Brunei: Department of Agriculture
- Brunei: Department of Fisheries
- People's Republic of China: Ministry of Health
- People's Republic of China: State Drug Administration
- People's Republic of China: National Institute for the Control of Pharmaceutical and Biological Products
- People's Republic of China: Ministry of Agriculture
- Fiji: Ministry of Health
- Fiji: Ministry of Agriculture, Sugar and Land Resettlement
- Hong Kong: Department of Health
- Hong Kong: Food and Environmental Hygiene Department
- Hong Kong: Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department
- India: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- India: Central Drug Standards Control Organisation
- India: Ministry of Food and Consumer Affairs
- India: Ministry of Food Processing Industries
- India: Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority
- Indonesia: Ministry of Health
- Indonesia: Ministry of Agriculture
- Japan: Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Japan: Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Evaluation Center
- Japan: Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
- Korea: Food and Drug Administration
- Korea: Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
- Malaysia: Ministry of Health
- Malaysia: National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau
- Malaysia: Ministry of Agriculture
- New Zealand: Ministry of Health
- New Zealand: Medicines and Medical Devices Safety Authority
- New Zealand: Ministry of Agriculture
- New Zealand: Food Safety Authority
- New Zealand: Ministry of Fisheries
- Papua New Guinea: Department of Health
- Papua New Guinea: Department of Agriculture and Livestock
- Philippines: Department of Health
- Philippines: National Food Authority
- Philippines: Department of Agriculture
- Singapore: Ministry of Health
- Singapore: Health Sciences Authority
- Singapore: Ministry of Environment
- Singapore: Agri-food and Veterinary Authority
- Sri Lanka: Ministry of Health
- Taiwan: Department of Health
- Taiwan: National companies of Foods and Drugs
- Thailand: Ministry of Public Health
- Thailand: Food and Drug Administration
- Thailand: Ministry of Agriculture and Co-operatives
- Vietnam: Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
Please visit our other Websites:
| On-site Fuel and Lubricant Quality Control by Portable FTIR Analysers - See more at: http://www.petro-online.com/articles/analytical-instrumentation/11/dr._christoph_wagner/on-site_fuel_and_lubricant_quality_control_by_portable_ftir_analysers/1444/#sthash.X4Oytll1.dpuf
In today's quickly moving business there is an increased demand for rapid quality control and condition monitoring analysis of fuels and lubricants. T...
The Role of Oil in Water Testing in Unconventional Oil and Gas Operations - See more at: http://www.petro-online.com/articles/measurement-and-testing/14/sandra_rintoul/the_role_of_oil_in_water_testing_in_unconventional_oil_and_gas_operations/1445/#sthash.FDukO19Y.dpuf
n the US and Canada, many people view deep shale oil and gas development critical to its energy needs and economic renewal. Others around the world ar...
State-of-the-art X-ray Fluorescence Instrumentation for Chemical Analysis
Nowadays, X-ray fluorescence spectrometry (XRF) is a well-established analytical technique for qualitative and quantitative elemental analysis (someti...
Total Sulphur DeterminTotal Sulphur Determination in Petro Industry and Refineries - Competitive, More Reliable and Faster than Ever Before
The fast, reliable and cost-effective determination of sulphur impurities is an important task in the daily routine of quality control in refineries a...
Infrared vs. Catalytic Bead Technology: Pros & Cons
"We need the highest level of protection and lowest long-term cost of ownership. Do I use infrared or catalytic bead technology to detect combustible ...
New steel standards announced for Mexican steel industry
The Mexican Ministry of Economy (SE) published the declaration of force regarding six Mexican standards relating to the steel industry.
They have b...
NACMA 2013 Annual Workshop and Conference: Meet World Experts on GD&T, Dimensional Measurement Uncertainty, and Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Accuracy
To contribute to the growth of expertise in coordinate measuring machine technology, improve measurement accuracy and traceability, and to...
States Are Best Suited to Regulate Amusement Park Rides
By Paul Noland
, President and CEO of the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
August 19, 2013
About Paul Noland:
NIST Ytterbium Atomic Clocks Set Record for Stability
Contact: Laura Ost
A pair of experimental atomic clocks based on ytterbium atoms at the National Institute of Standards and Technolog...
Gloves, Arc Flash, and the New ASTM Test Method
The 90-year-old technology of using rubber gloves for shock and leather gloves for protection of the rubber soon could be turned on its head by innova...
BPF launches PVC in Sport Brochure and Website
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) has many possible applications in the modern world including in construction, healthcare and automotive. Indeed, we would str...
New Explanation for Key Step in Anthrax Infection Proposed by NIST and USAMRIID
Contact: Chad Boutin
A new hypothesis concerning a crucial step in the anthrax infection process has been advanced by scientists at t...
Submit Legal and Regulatory News and Press Releases
View More Legal and Regulatory News